Innovative Group (IG) ranks in the top 20% of the Entrepreneur 360 fourth annual list of “The 360 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America.” As No. 60 among the 360 best companies, the publication recognizes IG for its brand of experiential marketing, event, and sales solutions.
The Entrepreneur 360 rankings are calculated based on an analysis of more than 50 data points that fall within the following categories:
- Revenue and Customers;
- Management and Efficiency;
- Financial Evaluation; and
- Business Valuation.
As a 20-year-old company that has grown to more than 130 employees, Innovative Group is excited to rank among the Entrepreneur company list of top entrepreneurial companies. Here are a few of the other accolades IG received this past year and what helps our team stand out:
Innovative Group’s Growing List of Accolades
2018 was an exciting year for IG — one that we hope to carry through the new year with additional awards and recognition. Some of our awards from 2018 include:
At the 12th annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, our team received a Gold Stevie® Award in the Business Development Achievement of the Year category. At the 2018 American Business Awards, we were also recognized with two Stevie® awards:
- Marketing Campaign of the Year — Entertainment & Sports, and
- Most Innovative Company of the Year — Up to 100 Employees
Later in the year, Innovative Group joined the elite group of companies listed in Event Marketer Magazine’s “It List” of the Top 100 Event Agencies for 2018. The recognition was given to each of the top 100 businesses that “consistently delivers exceptional experiences backed by impactful creative and well-defined strategy.”
How IG Sets the Bar for Other Experiential Marketing Firms
- Interactive Brand Engagement for B2B and B2C Events;
- Exclusive and Unique Culinary Solutions;
- Strategic Alliances and Sponsorship Procurement;
- Sales and Marketing Activations;
- Distinctive VIP Hospitality and Client Services; and
- Onsite Activation and Management.
However, what sets our team apart from other experiential marketing companies is our “secret sauce.” We live by our core values, and strive to bring these values to every job we do:
- Deliver heart and soul;
- Embrace passion and growth;
- Work with an open-mind;
- Always factor in fun; and
- Consistently deliver the WOW factor for our clients and their audiences.
The top experiential marketing agencies in the industry are increasingly in high demand. According to a Freeman Global Brand Experience Study, one in three chief marketing officers (CMOs) plan to devote 21-50 percent of their budget to experiential marketing efforts over the next few years.
This is part of why we offer an array of award-winning brand activation experiences that transform the mundane into something memorable and engage audiences. We also take amazing events to the next level with our exclusive fleet of mobile assets:
- MAXimus: A Mobile Activation Xperience, or MAX for short, is a larger-than-life mobile culinary experience that just won’t quit.
- DRAFT: A Dynamic Restaurant Aboard Fire Truck is a renovated fire truck that fires up the heat and flavor at every event.
- InSite Hospitality: InSite Hospitality brings VIP hospitality that offers the comforts of home virtually anywhere.
To see what IG can do to make your corporate events best in class, contact our team of innovative marketing solutionists™ today.